Wednesday 13 April 2016

Today it's my birthday - Please celebrate with me by supporting children without hope and justice.

Please click here to go to my Just Giving Page.

It is Wednesday 13th April 2016 and it is my birthday!  Yay!  I turn 44 today.  I am such a fortunate person.  I am in good health, own a home, am married and have two beautiful teenage daughters.
I am having a wonderful career and I really do not have anything to complain about.  Thank God!

In the midst of my thoughts though, are my experiences visiting street children in South Africa and meeting Palestinian families in the West Bank that live under oppression, have their houses knocked down and loved ones locked up in prisons for the young and old.

I don't live with any of these pressures but my heart goes out to them and for one year only, I want to dedicate my birthday to them with the aim to at very least raise some kind of awareness about their plight.

In July I am jumping out of a plane to raise money for grassroots charities in those areas that seek to bring hope and justice to displaced children and families via the Amos Trust.  I would like to raise £1000 if I can.

Please support me with a small donation to my cause, I will love you forever and after all , it is my birthday :-) - Please click here to support me.

Thank you.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment